Slides from select research talks and tutorials. Presentations on this page are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License unless otherwise noted.
- HST953: Collaborative Data Science in Medicine. (slides for p-value lecture) MIT Critical Data, MIT. Fall 2019.
- Drug Sensitivity Replicathon. (slides) IQ BIO REU, University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras. June 2019.
- BST260: Introduction to Data Science. (GitHub repo) Biostatistics, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health. Fall 2017.
- Reproducible and replicable comparisons of methods controlling false discoveries in computational biology. (video) Workshop on Statistical/Computational Challenges in High-Throughput Genomics, BIRS/CMO. Oaxaca City, Oaxaca, Mexico. November 7, 2018.
- Statistical significance for hierarchical clustering. Journal Club, International Biometrics Society. web-based. June 15, 2017.
- Introduction to R and RStudio. Data Sciences Seminar, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Boston, Massachusetts, USA. October 1, 2019
- Introduction to Git and GitHub. Data Sciences Seminar, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Boston, Massachusetts, USA. November 27, 2018.